zaterdag 18 september 2010



Heinrich Harrer: So much time to question oneself is... not good.

Dalai Lama: We have a saying in Tibet: If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good.

Heinrich Harrer: If only my hand could express, what is in my heart.

Heinrich Harrer: In this place where time stands still it seems like everything is moving. Including me. I can't say I know where I'm going nor if my bad deeds can be purified. There are so many things I have done that I regret. But when I come to a full stop I hope you understand that the distance between us is not as great as it seems.

Heinrich Harrer: In my humble opinion, this is ridiculous.
Peter Aufschnaiter: Well, then, since you're so humble, we won't ask your opinion.

- 7 years in Tibet - Music John Williams