maandag 11 oktober 2010

Don't give up on me



If I fall short, if I don't make the grades
If your expectations aren't met in me today
There is always tomorrow, or tomorrow night
Hang in there baby, sooner or later I know i'll get it right,

Please, don't give up on me
I know its late, late in the game
But my feelings, my true feelings, haven't changed here in my heart

I know, I know I was wrong, I'd like to make a mends for the love that I never, ever shown. Just don't give up on me, every word is true

I'll give you my everything, all of my love. Just don't give up on me

I don't want you to. I know its late, but wait, please don't give up on me

We can make it if we try. I'm gonna hold on, hold on with me
Whatever you do, we gonna make it, gonna make it through

- Solomon Burke - Don't give up on me