zaterdag 27 augustus 2011

Kinderwijsheden


"If you can just be Patient you can get in trouble slower."
- Brittany McMahan - Age 10 -

"I've learned to Wait. I can even wait for FIVE minutes."
- Vidyuth - Age 6 -

"If you're feeling Blue try painting yourself a different color."
- Hannah Cheatem - Age 8 -

"Sometimes you just need to TAKE a NAP and get over it."
- Maura Stuard - Age Age 9 -

"THREE things that people should do EVERYDAY is tell their KIDS they LOVE them, THREE times."
- Elizabeth McDonald - Age 11 -

"Don't look BACK Because you might fall over what is in front of you."
- Kate Williams - Age 7 -

"Count your rainbows not your thunderstorms."
- Alyssa Knight - Age 12 -

"You know someone is your FRIEND if they give you MORE than half of their candy bar."
- Liam Holland - Age 8 -

"Yesterday was a long time ago."
- Heather Brown - Age 3 -

"I didn't start trouble, it was there when I got here."
- Adriana Levine - Age 7 -