"I will act NOW. I will act NOW. I will act NOW."
I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids.
With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success.
"I will act NOW."
I will repeat these words again and again and again.
I will walk where failures fear to walk.
I will work when failures seek rest.
I will act now for now is all I have.
Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy.
I am not lazy.
Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed.
I am not a failure.
" I will act NOW."
Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever.
THIS is the time. This is the PLACE. I am the PERSON.”
- Og Mandino -
