WE FIND BY LOSING.
We hold fast by letting go.
We become something new by ceasing to be something old.
This seems to be close to the heart of that mystery.
I know no more now than I ever did about the far side of death
as the last letting-go of all,
but I begin to know that I do not need to know
and that I do not need to be afraid of not knowing.
God knows.
That is all that matters.
We hold fast by letting go.
We become something new by ceasing to be something old.
This seems to be close to the heart of that mystery.
I know no more now than I ever did about the far side of death
as the last letting-go of all,
but I begin to know that I do not need to know
and that I do not need to be afraid of not knowing.
God knows.
That is all that matters.
