Once
you have a disease like cancer, you look at life a bit differently.
Some things that were important no longer seem as important as they
were.
I don't go to see bands any more because I've got tinnitus, so I have to avoid loud music. You get used to it, but when it's quiet you hear a constant ringing.
At the end of the day, life's about realising one's human potential. I don't know if I've realised mine, but I've certainly gone a long way towards realising some goals and some dreams.
The more I read my poems, the more I find out about them. I still read them with the same passion I felt when I wrote them as a young man.
I don't go to see bands any more because I've got tinnitus, so I have to avoid loud music. You get used to it, but when it's quiet you hear a constant ringing.
At the end of the day, life's about realising one's human potential. I don't know if I've realised mine, but I've certainly gone a long way towards realising some goals and some dreams.
The more I read my poems, the more I find out about them. I still read them with the same passion I felt when I wrote them as a young man.
Once you have a disease
like cancer, you look at life a bit differently. Some things that were
important no longer seem as important as they were.
Linton Kwesi Johnson
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/linton-kwesi-johnson-quotes
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/linton-kwesi-johnson-quotes

