maandag 23 november 2020

 

 I like people who begin by blurting out something overly personal. I like people who aren’t afraid to walk around with a stain on their shirt. I like people who ugly laugh at their own jokes. I like people who give compliments to strangers in the grocery store and make friends when they’re washing their hands in the bathroom.

I like people who get passionate about ideas and excited about others’ success stories. I like people who live a little outside of the box, who march to the beat of their own drum, and who make it a mission to help those around them.

I like people who own their failures, and apologize easily. I like people who know who they are deep down inside, and let that person shine like crazy. I like people who tell the truth. I like people who can joke often and don’t take themselves too seriously.

I like people who love life so much they don’t make room for drama or petty behavior, only more love. I like people who like people. I like people who like books, and stupid tv shows, and who throw simple parties with pizza and paper plates. 

- Amy Weatherly -