vrijdag 13 augustus 2021

If you are looking for a sign to keep going on your journey, please let this be it.
 
 If you are looking for a sign to stay alive, please let this be it.
 
 Life is a wild ride and a lot of times it’s hard to make sense of. 
 
So many things happening all at once, it can feel so overwhelming to just get a grip on reality. 
 
There is so much going on in the outer world, and then just as much going on in the inner world. 
 
It gets confusing at times. It gets dark and scary at times. 
 
Some days we wonder how we can make it another day, but we do. 

And what I’ve noticed in life is that change is always happening
 
 So the more we hold on to a single idea or expectations, the more we will suffer. 
 
Change is a huge part of life. 
 
From the weather, the seasons, our moods, thoughts, even down to the cells that make up our bodies. 
 
All constantly changing.
 
 So if you are going through a hard time, know that it will not last forever. 
 
And know that you are never alone. 

I myself have been feeling the heaviness of change. 
 
Feeling lost at times. 
 
Feeling dissociated. 
 
Feeling numb. 
 
But I see that it is all a part of this journey.
 
 And the more I cling to any certain thing, the more life will drag me around.
 
 I am learning to be graceful with myself and change.
 
 To flow with it. 
 
Remembering that change is also a beautiful thing.
 
 And that without change I wouldn’t be where I am. 
 
So if you are looking for a sign, please let this be it. 
 
You never know what’s right around the corner. 
 
🌻🌞💛