We are all fundamentally good. All of us.
The problem comes, of course, when I mistakenly view my potential happiness as finite, and your happiness as an insult or a threat to mine. When I see life through the lens of 'poverty mentality,' selfishness, aggression, attachment or preconceptions...this vivid sweet magically ordinary world fades and solidifies and...well then we take things far too seriously.
So: relax. Make fun of yourself at least once a day. Poke and massage your own fixed notions of 'what I want.'
Enjoy this life without seeking to drown it in external gold.
The problem comes, of course, when I mistakenly view my potential happiness as finite, and your happiness as an insult or a threat to mine. When I see life through the lens of 'poverty mentality,' selfishness, aggression, attachment or preconceptions...this vivid sweet magically ordinary world fades and solidifies and...well then we take things far too seriously.
So: relax. Make fun of yourself at least once a day. Poke and massage your own fixed notions of 'what I want.'
Enjoy this life without seeking to drown it in external gold.

