I have learned that when sadness comes to visit me, all I can do is say ‘I see you.’
I spend some time with it, get up, and say goodbye.
I don’t push it away, I own it.
And because I own it, I let it go.(via purplebuddhaquotes)
Maar niet ALLES komt goed - en dat is ook GOED ... Dan is het maar zoals het is... We hoeven niet persé ergens aan te komen... ONDERWEG IS OOK ERGENS...
I have learned that when sadness comes to visit me, all I can do is say ‘I see you.’
I spend some time with it, get up, and say goodbye.
I don’t push it away, I own it.
And because I own it, I let it go.(via purplebuddhaquotes)

{Please note: This is a non-commercial blog, if there are any images here that you wish to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}