dinsdag 3 augustus 2021

 

If you feel like you are losing your mind right now, do not panic. Take a deep breath. Losing your mind feels terrifying at first because you are losing/letting go of ideas and concepts that you’ve held your whole life. It feels like you are losing EVERYTHING, like you are dying yourself. Take a deep breath. This is all a part of the journey. You are right where you are supposed to be. 


Awakenings of the soul don’t always look pretty. It was quite the opposite for me. I fought everything. I felt like I was going crazy, dying, suffocating, screaming on the inside, and I was so uncomfortable in my own being. 


I was realizing how infinite the soul was, but the ideas in my head all held limitations. That’s why I think it felt like I was going so crazy. I was feeling the infinite nature of my own being/awareness but I was still stuck in limitations and ideas once held. It all just hit me like a brick at once. It was too much for my mind to comprehend, and it made my mind crash. Blew it up to smithereens, but that was the start of my spiritual journey. Realizing I truly wasn’t my mind. So take a deep breath. You are okay. - 🖌🎨 

@sistercody